Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lynda.com Offers InfraWorks Training

You can now learn InfraWorks from the wonderful folks at Lynda.com! Currently there are two InfraWorks classes available but you should definitely be on the lookout for more to come.


You can access the classes here.


Over the past few months I have been working with these wonderful folks to produce two InfraWorks classes and one Civil 3D class and I can tell you that Lynda.com is a top notch training company. Everything about them is quality from the facility I recorded in to the highly professional producer that I worked with.

Their service is very affordable as well. For $25/month ($37.50/month if you want datasets) you can get access to all of their courses - and they have a ton. I have used my membership to learn various design products, office products, photography, business, marketing, and even sound engineering (I dabble in music).

If you want to give Lynda.com a shot for 7 days, here's a trial.

2 comments:

  1. This information is impressive; I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.. hoa lan ho diep | civil engineering outsourcing | Outsource Structural Drafting Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    PHP Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete